Here I list down some of the pure veg eating joints at Hyderabad that I have visited in my stay of 4 years in the City of Nizams.
View Restaurants at Hyderabad in a larger map
1. Sweekar - Located in Kacheguda near the old Maheshwari Theater, an all veg restaurant its an amazing place for food lovers especially the south Indian cuisine. Famous for its Chutneys and Sambhar
>Butter Paneer Dosa
2. Kamat Hotel - In the same campus shared with the movie theaters Ramakrishna & Glitterati, near GPO, Abids this place offers a delecious and inexpensive south Indian thali served hot on a banana leaf.
3. Santosh Dhaba - The old Santosh Dhaba in Abids has a lots of north Indian delicacies to offer at a reasonable price. Try Kaju Paneer for sure :)
4. Santosh Banjara - This one is on Banjara Hills Road#12 near Pizza Hut. Choose from a vast range of Vegetarian Snacks and Curries. There is a wide variety for Kofta lovers.
5. Chutneys - It is a chain of restaurants spread all over Hyderabad. Famous for its unending varieties of Chutneys it has to offer you numerous south Indian delicacies. The steam dosa and Babai idli are a must try for Chutneys visitors.
6. Sukh Sagar - Another nice and small vegetarian restaurant for its south Indian delecacies, located just in front of Ravindra Bharti Arts Centre Lakdikapool. Do try the Onion Rawa Dosa ;)
7. Shyam Dhaba - This is a small Rajasthani dhaba just near Lingampally Bust Station, near BHEL that offers pure vegetarian food. Do try the stuffed parantha in the morning.